Where can I get additional help on the internet?
Here are some places that can provide help with ANSYS:
- Here of course! Check the Downloads section for scripts and papers.
- ANSYS Tips and Tricks by Peter Budgell – a huge collection of tips and tricks. Written for v5.3, but is applicable to newer versions.
- XANSYS The Xansys group on yahoo has shifted to this site as of 19 June 2003. [Updated 2012/10/3 – lots of spam on this mailing list, but there is valid stuff on here if you search.]
- Xansys mailing list – this group has shifted from several servers over the years and was hosted at groups.yahoo.com. Possibly the best forum for ansys on the net, with around 40-50 emails a day.
- Groups on Yahoo.com – there are a couple of small groups on yahoo.com.
- sheldon’s secret stimulation software suppository – has many useful links for ansys tips and tricks, material properties databases, macro file library.
- Ansys.com resource library.
- ANSYS Tutorial from University of Alberta – A basic tutorial on how to use Ansys.
[ FAQ index ]